Who are we looking for ?
An experienced, passionate technical product manager to own, nurture and drive core analytics expression language and authoring products of our flagship FogHorn Lightning Platform. The ideal candidate for this role will have the ability to craft an easy-to-use end-user experience, for seemingly complicated analytics tools that bridge the gap between data scientists and operators in the Industrial IoT space.
- Experience in conceptualizing, designing, delivering GUI based products
- Programming experience in SQL, Python
- Passionate about Internet of Things (IoT), Fog/Edge computing space, especially UX for non-technical users
- Great track record of working with engineering, customers and business team to drive product requirements
- Work closely with engineers, data scientists, and tech services teams to develop business requirements, technical specifications, and implementations of the tools your customers need.
- Educate stakeholders about your product line, create a knowledge base and constantly iterate based on feedback from field.
- Create training, product, marketing collateral
- Deliver to release schedules by coordinating across cross-functional teams
- Be the voice of the customer, and ensure engineering understands and appreciates each feature request
- Manage and groom backlog, track deliverables, and ensure product meets acceptance criteria
- Define and analyze metrics that track the success of products
- B.S in Computer Science, or equivalent. MS, PhD a plus.
- Industry experience: 6+ years, product management: 3+ years
- Track record of having shipped GUI tools, user facing products
- Some knowledge of analytics, machine learning use cases, quantitative applications
- Enjoy working in a startup environment and building new solutions
- Self-directed, ability to identify and contribute to areas for improvement, work with a collaborative team
How to apply
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org