FogHorn Receives Industry Recognition for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Industrial IoT
Company kicks off 2018 with praise from leading organizations and publications for its edge intelligence solution
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., May 15, 2018—FogHorn Systems™, a leading developer of “edge intelligence” software for industrial and commercial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions, today announced industry-wide recognition for their innovation and leadership in edge intelligence, real-time streaming analytics, machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI). These leading technology publications and advisories have recognized and endorsed FogHorn’s continuous push to improve clients’ business results by maximizing insights from industrial data:
- Silver Stevie Award—New Product of the Year: Awarded in the Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning software category for product quality and industry impact
- Network World—Hot IoT Startup: Selected as a leading company as a result of its strong VC-backing, inventive technology, and impressive leadership team
- CRN—Internet of Things 50: Acknowledged for the innovative use of artificial intelligence to solve big industrial challenges
- Insights Success—The 10 Most Innovative AI Solutions Providers: Recognized for its inventive use of artificial intelligence technology within its edge intelligence software platform
- Insights Success—The 10 Most Promising IoT Solution Providers: Honored for the estimated impact of the technology in the future, supported by its past achievements
FogHorn’s Lightning™ product portfolio brings a groundbreaking dimension to IIoT by embedding edge intelligence locally, as close to the source of streaming sensor data as possible. The FogHorn platform is a highly compact, advanced and feature-rich edge intelligence solution that delivers unprecedented low latency for onsite data processing, real-time analytics, ML and AI capabilities. FogHorn’s cloud-agnostic approach offers a fully-integrated, closed loop edge to cloud solution, maximizing real time insights and rapidly iterating ML models to adjust to constantly changing operating conditions.
FogHorn recently revealed how its edge intelligence solution helped DAIHEN, a leading Japanese industrial electronics company, eliminate 5,000 hours of manual data entry per year by quickly identifying production errors and improving collaboration and data accuracy. FogHorn has also announced a partnership with Google Cloud. Its collaboration with Google Cloud IoT Core is aimed at helping to maximize the value of industrial data from every IoT device—creating an ideal foundation for optimizing distributed assets and processes in manufacturing, oil and gas, mining, power and water, renewable energy, transportation, connected vehicles, smart building and smart cities.
“Customers today understand the combinatorial benefits of a fully integrated edge to cloud solution, and how this closed-loop approach delivers much better results across the board,” said David C. King, CEO of FogHorn Systems. “We’re humbled by this continued recognition by the industry, and we will continue to push the boundaries of innovation to help our clients reach their maximum operational potential.”
- View latest FogHorn AWARDS and RECOGNITION
- To learn more about FogHorn and its technological capabilities, visit www.foghorn.io.
About FogHorn Systems
FogHorn is a leading developer of “edge intelligence” software for industrial and commercial IoT application solutions. FogHorn’s software platform brings the power of advanced analytics and machine learning to the on-premises edge environment enabling a new class of applications for advanced monitoring and diagnostics, machine performance optimization, proactive maintenance and operational intelligence use cases. FogHorn’s technology is ideally suited for OEMs, systems integrators and end customers in manufacturing, power and water, oil and gas, renewable energy, mining, transportation, healthcare, retail, as well as smart grid, smart city, smart building and connected vehicle applications.
FogHorn and Lightning are trademarks of FogHorn Systems. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.