FogHorn is Recognized for its Leadership and Innovation in Industrial IoT Edge Computing
Recent honors highlight FogHorn’s business performance, technical differentiation in streaming analytics, machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) and managements’ impact on the industry
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., July 18, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — FogHorn Systems, a leading developer of edge intelligence software for industrial and commercial Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, today announced a host of recent accolades for its innovative IoT edge computing technology and impact on the IIoT market. This recognition comes from leading organizations and research firms, including:
- Globee Awards: Awarded with gold recognition for excellence in Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML)
- CRN: Recognized as an Emerging Vendor of 2018: Top IoT Companies You Need to Watch, listed as one of the 10 Top IoT Startups of 2018 (So Far) and as one of the 10 Coolest Industrial IoT Companies within the 2018 Internet of Things 50 list
- IoT One: Included FogHorn executives David C. King, CEO, and Sastry Malladi, CTO, in its list of Top 100 IoT Influencers for FogHorn’s influence on the IIoT market and technology advances
- Frost & Sullivan: Honored as the 2018 Global Smart Buildings Entrepreneurial Company of the Year for overall performance, innovation and customer satisfaction
- Gartner: Featured in four recent Gartner reports, including Hype Cycle for the Internet of Things, 20181, Market Guide for Edge Computing Solutions for Industrial IoT2, Hype Cycle for Analytics and Business Intelligence, 20183, and Hype Cycle for Data Science and Machine Learning, 20184
FogHorn’s Lightning™ product portfolio has been hailed by industry experts and leading organizations for its localized, compact and feature-rich edge intelligence solution—providing low latency for onsite data processing, along with real-time analytics on streaming sensor data combined with ML and AI capabilities. FogHorn Lightning is cloud-agnostic and offers a closed-loop edge-to-cloud solution, enabling it to rapidly iterate ML models to help industrial companies optimize their operations for maximal efficiency and reduction of overall costs.
“FogHorn prides itself on providing ‘real edge’ intelligence, with software designed to be deployed as close to the industrial data source as possible. This starts with a hyper-efficient complex event processor (CEP) and includes integrated ML and AI capabilities that can address use cases from connected elevators to large-scale manufacturing environments,” said David King, CEO of FogHorn. “We’re pleased to see continued recognition and market adoption of this disruptive approach to edge computing from a wide range of industries.”
About FogHorn Systems
FogHorn is a leading developer of “edge intelligence” software for industrial and commercial IoT application solutions. FogHorn’s software platform brings the power of advanced analytics and machine learning to the on-premises edge environment enabling a new class of applications for advanced monitoring and diagnostics, machine performance optimization, proactive maintenance and operational intelligence use cases. FogHorn’s technology is ideally suited for OEMs, systems integrators and end customers in manufacturing, power and water, oil and gas, renewable energy, mining, transportation, healthcare, retail, as well as smart grid, smart city, smart building and connected vehicle applications.
FogHorn and Lightning are trademarks of FogHorn Systems. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.