Leading organizations and publications praise FogHorn for edge computing and artificial intelligence advancements
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA – Jan. 9, 2018 – FogHorn Systems, a leading developer of “edge intelligence” software for industrial and commercial Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, today announced recent recognition for their excellence and innovation in edge computing and artificial intelligence by several leading technology publications and advisories.
Among the most recent accolades are:
- CRN IoT 50: Recognized as one of the “15 Coolest Industrial IoT Companies” for the FogHorn Lightning platform’s machine learning and advanced analytics capabilities
- CB Insights AI 100: Acknowledged for successfully utilizing artificial intelligence to solve big industrial challenges.
- IoT Breakthrough IoT Startup of the Year: Awarded for the innovative capabilities that allow application developers, systems integrators and production engineers to quickly and easily build high-performance edge analytics solutions for their industrial operations and IIoT use cases
- Tech Trailblazer Finalist: Honored for FogHorn’s highly scalable, end-to-end solution that blends the benefits of real-time, on-site processing of sensor data from industrial machines with cloud-based management, analysis, and machine learning. Voting for Tech Trailblazers will be open through Jan. 17.
- CIO Most Promising AI Solutions Providers: Recognized as one of the 20 most promising solutions impacting the market with artificial intelligence.
These awards come alongside industry recognition from leading analyst firms, including Gartner, which named FogHorn in the “Cool Vendors in IoT Edge Computing, 2017” report. Frost & Sullivan also tapped FogHorn for the “Best Practices Award—North American Edge Intelligence Analytics for Manufacturing and Product Leadership Award.”
“We are honored by these accolades for FogHorn’s progress,” said David C. King, CEO of FogHorn Systems. “The recognition we’ve received exemplifies our commitment to innovative technology for the IIoT. Throughout 2018, FogHorn will develop new solutions that advance edge computing for oil and gas, manufacturing, energy, transportation and other industrial and commercial sectors.”
FogHorn’s unique approach to edge intelligence, including streaming data processing, analytics and machine learning, allows industrial organizations to generate real-time insights and take quick action that improves operational performance and efficiency, increases safety and reduces bandwidth demands.
To learn more about FogHorn and its technological capabilities, visit www.foghorn.io.
About FogHorn Systems
FogHorn is a leading developer of “edge intelligence” software for industrial and commercial IoT application solutions. FogHorn’s software platform brings the power of advanced analytics and machine learning to the on-premises edge environment enabling a new class of applications for advanced monitoring and diagnostics, machine performance optimization, proactive maintenance and operational intelligence use cases. FogHorn’s technology is ideally suited for OEMs, systems integrators and end customers in manufacturing, power and water, oil and gas, renewable energy, mining, transportation, healthcare, retail, as well as Smart Grid, Smart City, Smart Building and connected vehicle applications.
FogHorn and Lightning are trademarks of FogHorn Systems. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.