Location: FogHorn’s engineering facility in Pune, India
Do you want to make a huge impact in Industrial IoT at a fast growing, early stage company? FogHorn is an early stage startup driven by the passion to significantly disrupt and invent in the space of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). To handle information at the IIoT scale requires the latest innovations from every area of computer science including artificial intelligence, neural networks, stream and batch data services, distributed computing, large-scale system design, security, user interface design and more.
As a UI engineer, here’s what you will be doing
- Develop the core modules of the FogHorn User Interface.
- Participate in design and reviews of new features.
- Understand and help resolve UI performance issues.
- Use Angular.js, Gulp, and SASS to build interactive web apps.
What we are looking for
- Passion for building a highly customizable web UI.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering field, or equivalent experience.
- Must have hands on experience with AngularJS.
- Experience with test driven development (Jasmine, Mocha).
- Must demonstrate experience with the design and delivery of scalable and distributed applications with commercial-grade quality and 24×7 operational characteristics.
- Must have strong presentation/verbal communications skills and the ability to train and mentor other technologists.
- Experience with SASS.
- Experience with JSON, AJAX, and REST.
- Displaying real time data with D3, Highcharts, or other frameworks.
- Experience with Agile software development.
Things you will learn if you don’t know them already
- How to do develop a highly scalable UI architecture in an agile/lean way.
- Architecting a complex and highly customizable web UI.
- SaaS multi-tenant application development, SOA at scale.
- Working with near real time big data for UI performance analysis.
- Feature toggles and dark releases.
- Continuous deployments.
How to apply
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org