Sr. Staff Engineer
FogHorn Systems, Inc. seeks a Sr. Staff Engineer – Responsible for the development of system-level software modules to implement in Foghorn’s Edge Intelligence Stack products.
Specific duties include:
- Designing, developing, and integrating software modules worked on with the rest of FogHorn’s product offering;
- Modifying existing software to correct errors, adapting it to new container modules, compilers, microprocessor platforms, virtual machines, or to upgrade API interfaces;
- Performing unit, integration and performance testing of the modules worked on, for latency and throughput measurements and improvements;
- Providing input and contributing towards development and review of product documentation;
- Consulting with Product Managers, Pre-Sales Engineers, and prospective customers on project status, technical issues such as software design and/or implementation;
- Co-ordinating the installation of the product for internal engineering purposes or external customer requirements;
- Providing a regular report or correspondence concerning project specifications, design and implementation status; and
- Overseeing and mentoring junior developers on projects and providing training.
Worksite: Sunnyvale, CA. This position requires a Master’s degree or the equivalent in Computer Science or a related field and three (3) years of experience. Will also accept a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in Computer Science or a related field and five (5) years of experience in lieu of a Master’s degree and 3 years of experience.
To apply, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.