Senior Staff Engineer
Location: FogHorn’s engineering facility in Pune, India
Do you want to make a huge impact in Industrial IoT at a fast growing, early stage company? FogHorn is an early stage startup driven by the passion to significantly disrupt and invent in the space of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). To handle information at the IIoT scale requires the latest innovations from every area of computer science including artificial intelligence, neural networks, stream and batch data services, distributed computing, large-scale system design, security, user interface design and more.
As a Senior Staff Engineer, you will play a crucial role in the design and development of the Foghorn Platform that uses containers with sophisticated data processing capabilities to move and execute applications in a heterogeneous environment, which includes cloud (public and private) and constrained devices/sensors at the edge (“Fog”).
- You are a strong hands-on technologist and are looking forward to building the core components that would power the Internet of Things.
- You dream about creating new IoT applications that run on the Edge (Fog Computing) and can have a significant impact on industrial operations.
- You like working in a startup environment and building new systems from scratch.
- Hands on development of software modules to implement Foghorn’s Product vision.
- Interact with technology leaders and customers to explain Foghorn’s engineering architecture, concepts and design choices.
- Expertise in programming using C++ (C++11/14).
- Strong knowledge and experience in building reliable/fault tolerant, high performance, large scale distributed systems.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- MS/BS in Computer Science or related field with 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of compilers/interpreters, embedded systems/low footprint devices, security, OS/networking concepts is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Complex Event Processing Engines, real time streaming data processing is desirable.
How to apply
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org