Senior Staff Engineer (C++)
Senior Staff Engineer (C++) Job Location: Mountain View, California or Pune, India
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design core the services & infrastructure for a real-time streaming platform comprising of a (built from grounds up) complex-event processor and ML inference engine.
- Contribute to the platform runtime with an unwavering focus on high-performance, low-latency, and low-footprint data processing working with high-performance, multi-threading computing concepts using C++ 17/20. Specifically, the design/implementation of a compiler, sub-milliseconds messaging infra, efficient data transcoding & machine learning infrastructure for real-time execution at the edge devices on low-footprints.
- Develop federated machine learning & intelligence automation applications for Industrial IoT.
Candidates must meet ALL of the following qualifications
- Strong hands-on expertise in programming in C++ (C++11/14/17/20).
- Strong experience in building reliable, high performance, scalable distributed systems.
- Fluent in multi-threaded programming.
- Stronghold of fundamental data structures & algorithms,
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with real-time data processing systems.
- MS/BS in Computer Science or related field with 3+ years of relevant work experience
Any of the following extra qualifications will make a candidate more competitive
- Focused experience with high-performance computing using C++
- Knowledge of Complex Event Processing Engines (CEP) and real-time reactive stream processing systems (especially functional style)
- Knowledge of compilers/interpreters/language design, embedded systems, security, OS/networking concepts is highly desirable
How to apply
To apply, submit resume and cover letter to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.