Senior/Principal UI Engineer
Location: FogHorn’s engineering facility in Pune, India
Do you want to make a huge impact in Industrial IoT at a fast growing, early stage company? FogHorn is an early stage startup driven by the passion to significantly disrupt and invent in the space of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). To handle information at the IIoT scale requires the latest innovations from every area of computer science including artificial intelligence, neural networks, stream and batch data services, distributed computing, large-scale system design, security, user interface design and more.
As a Senior/Principal UI engineer, here’s what you will be doing
- Develop the core modules of the FogHorn User Interface.
- Drive and review new feature design.
- Identify, understand and help resolve UI performance issues.
- Use Angular.js, Gulp, and SASS to build highly interactive web applications that work with large amounts of data.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering field, or equivalent experience.
- Must have 1+ years of hands on experience with AngularJS, preferable one or more applications currently live in production.
- Hands on experience with multiple frameworks (jQuery, ExtJS, React, Vue), and you possibly even built your own framework(s) or extensions to frameworks.
- Test driven development (Jasmine, Mocha) is how you write code.
- Demonstrate experience with the design and delivery of scalable and distributed applications with commercial-grade quality and 24×7 operational characteristics.
- Must have strong presentation/verbal communications skills and the experience in training and mentoring other technologists.
- Expert level understanding of compatibility issues across major web browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.).
- Expert level understanding of REST API design patterns. Be able to drive enhancements from customer all the way into the platform.
- Experience with SASS / Less, and you can write CSS in your sleep.
- Experience with JSON, AJAX, and the DOM does not have any mysteries to you.
- Displaying real time data with D3, Highcharts, or other visualization frameworks.
- Expert level understanding of HTTP protocols (1.0, 1.1, and 2.0) and Websockets.
- Experience with Agile software development.
- Experience with building and configuring projects from scratch with building tools, such as gulp, webpack.
How to apply
Please submit your resume to email@example.com