Product Manager – IIoT Platform
Who are we looking for ?
An experienced, passionate technical product manager to define, drive and deliver core capabilities of our flagship FogHorn Lightning™ Platform. The ideal candidate will work with customers, product team, and engineering to drive requirements, understand customers’ journey, and ultimately design-in elements that enable scaled deployments.
To give you a sense of scale in IIoT, example customer solutions include a million elevators (or edge devices), a hundreds of thousands of fleet vehicles, or tens of millions of sensors.
- Prior experience in building and driving enterprise products, with a focus on areas around licensing, security, device management, and/or data management plane.
- Strong experience establishing product and business requirements for complex projects
- Passionate about Internet of Things (IoT), Fog/Edge computing space, especially around designing resilient and scalable products
- Great track record of working with engineering, and other stakeholders
- Work closely with engineers, data scientists, and tech services teams to develop business requirements, technical specifications, and implementations of the tools your customers need.
- Educate stakeholders about your product line, create a knowledge base and constantly iterate based on feedback from field.
- Create training, product, marketing collateral
- Deliver to release schedules by coordinating across cross-functional teams
- Be the voice of the customer, and ensure engineering understands and appreciates each feature request
- Manage and groom backlog, track deliverables, and ensure product meets acceptance criteria
- Define and analyze metrics that track the success of products
- BS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent field. MBA a plus.
- Minimum qualifications: industry experience: 7+ years, product management: 4+ years
- Track record of having shipped highly available enterprise products
- Enjoy working in a startup environment and building new solutions
- Self-directed, ability to identify and contribute to areas for improvement, work with a collaborative team
How to apply
Please submit your resume to email@example.com