Principal Staff Engineer
FogHorn Systems, Inc. seeks a Principal Staff Engineer—Responsible for the development of software modules to implement Foghorn’s Product vision.
Specific duties include
- Interacting with external technology leaders and customers to explain Foghorn’s engineering architecture, concepts and design choices
- Conducting Proof of Concept to solve customer use cases using our product
- Developing polyglot Metric library to generate aggregated metric from FogHorn Internet of Things (IOT) platform components
- Dockerizing components and applications
- Designing and developing Performance Monitoring Application to measure latencies of the individual components in the data pipeline of the platform as well as overall latency
- Drafting product user manual
- Training clients on end-to-end product and,
- Adding features in various components of the platform, both in Java and C++
Mountain View, CA.
This position requires a Master’s degree or the equivalent and one (1) year of experience.
How To Apply
To apply, submit resume to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.