HR Assistant and Office Manager
FogHorn Systems, Inc. (foghorn.io) is a growing software company looking to disrupt and invent the Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT). We’ve been recognized by numerous industry organizations for our thought-leadership and software platform (https://www.foghorn.io/awards-and-recognition/).
As we expand, we’re in need of a team player capable of multi-tasking with HR and Office Management responsibilities. We’re looking for someone who enjoys a variety of work, has sound judgment, and is driven to excel no matter what the task to help maintain our dynamic work environment and contribute to the FogHorn culture. Due to our expansion, we will be relocating from Mountain View to newly constructed offices in Sunnyvale in October.
You will partner with our internal teams on a variety of tasks and priorities:
- Support all employees by answering first-level employee requests and questions.
- Assist with new employee onboarding including sending welcome packs, ordering equipment, and setting up their work area.
- Assist with HR recruiting tasks (i.e., resume review, interview scheduling, etc.)
- Plan and coordinate office activities and annual events, as well as professional events such as off-site retreats and tradeshows.
- Provide general support for team of 50; maintain office and break room supplies; provide ad hoc support around office as needed
- Organizes and manages calendar schedules for CEO and provide administrative support
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including passport and visa applications, for all staff and prepare expense reports for CEO and CTO
- Prepare reports, graphs, and presentations using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Act collaboratively to solve problems and resolve spontaneous and unique situations with professionalism and a service focus.
- Seek to continuously improve processes, systems, and overall employee satisfaction.
- Minimum 2 years administrative or office experience
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Professional demeanor and the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and requests from various sources with enthusiasm
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as Google Drive apps
- Previous experience working in a tech startup environment is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Interested in continued learning and added responsibility
- Ability to work alone with limited direction
We offer a competitive salary program with stock options as well as comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance and long-term disability plan, plus paid vacation and a 401(k) retirements savings plan.
How to apply
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org