Machine Learning Engineer
Mountain View, California or Pune, India
Role and Responsibilities
- Engineering core machine learning capabilities in our IoT platform by building tools and high-performance infrastructure for running ML models at the edge.
- Creating supervised and semi-supervised ML models for the platform.
Candidates must meet ALL of the following qualifications.
- Experience in Agile software development with strong programming experience in C++ or Python.
- Experience in building and using high-speed data processing infrastructure and tools.
- Have used or developed high performance C++ packages (e.g. LAPACK, BLAS, YOLO etc.)
- Some experience with real-time stream processing data systems.
- Training in data mining or statistics, enough to understand the context of developing software to be used by data scientists.
- Algorithm experience in the families of predictive algorithms (regression, neural nets, decision trees) and clustering algorithms (k-means or other).
Any of the following extra qualifications will make a candidate more competitive.
- Strong experience with C++ development and high-performance computing.
- Cython programming or written python wrapper for C++.
- Experience developing Machine Learning software infrastructure, algorithms and libraries.
- Training or experience in Deep Learning, such as Keras, TensorFlow, convolutional neural networks (CNN) or Long Short Term Memory (LSTM) neural network.
- Experience with PMML or PFA or TFR is of interest (see www.DMG.org).
How To Apply
- To apply, submit resume and cover letter to HR at email@example.com.
- Indicate how you meet core and bonus qualifications including two to four detailed paragraphs of three data mining projects you have deployed.