Build & Release Engineering Lead (Sunnyvale)
Do you want to make a huge impact in Industrial IoT at a fast growing, innovative startup company? FogHorn is a well-funded Series B startup driven by the passion to significantly disrupt and invent in the space of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT). To handle information at the IIoT scale requires the latest innovations from just about every area of computer science including artificial intelligence, neural networks, stream and batch data analytics, distributed computing, large-scale system design, security, user interface design, and more.
The Build & Release Engineering Lead will have the overall ownership for the build and release automation infrastructure of FogHorn.
• Maintain the continuous integration infrastructure that creates and tests all the software modules that are part of FogHorn’s edge and cloud solutions
• Analyze the impact of new product requirements and scale up the build infrastructure to meet ongoing requirements
• Help with hiring and mentoring a high caliber team of build and release engineers
• 4+ years of experience in managing and maintaining a large scale build and release infrastructure
• MS/BS degree in computer science or other related technical field
• Knowledge of Jenkins, Gradle, Docker, Artifactory, Git, Linux OS/networking
• Strong programming skills using Shell Scripts, Python or Java
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of open source build tools and frameworks, Kubernetes, AWS
• Experience with building arm32, arm64 and Intel64 binaries
How to apply
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org